DataIRON provides disk-based online backup and recovery solutions that can be fully automated to protect your valuable business data. Small, mid and enterprise level businesses can benefit from the solid protection granted by DataIRON's continuous backup, offsite storage, archiving, and complete data recovery capabilities.
- Protect Your Business Against Data Loss
- Next Generation Off-Site Data Backup and Recovery
- How It Works
- Encrtyped For Further Protection
What would happen if you lost your data? Can your business afford the lost time and missed opportunities caused by the loss of computer data?
Information such as customer records, email, financial data, and other important documents are more vulnerable to data loss than you may expect. Today’s information rich business world carries many threats and disaster risks. Only a sound data protection solution like DataIRON will guarantee that your data will remain safe.
DataIRON will protect your valuable computer files and archives from risks caused by:
- Natural Diasters– There is no doubt that you would insure your physical business assets against unexpected natural diasters, but what about insurance for your business data? Your information is at just as much risk for damage and loss from fire, storms, floods, and other diasterous events.
- Theft – Protecting your precious data with offsite backup assures that your information will still be available to you in the event of the criminal removal of hardware from your office.
- Hardware Failure – Even today’s sophisticated equipment is prone to breakdown and you must make sure that your valuable business information can be accessed in order to continue business operations with little or no lost time.
- Human Error – Mistakes happen and they can sometimes lead to unfortunate loss of precious business files which could cripple a business. Protect your resources against unexpected errors with DataIRON.
- Spyware, malware, worms, viruses – The information age has brought us increased connectivity and with it the increased threat of dangerous computer viruses. You cannot afford to let your data fall victim to these types of attacks
DataIRON will eliminate your risk and keep your business moving with reliable and continuous disk-based backup and recovery. You can also benefit from the ease and peace of mind offered by DataIRON’s powerful management system.
You can expect 100% file safety with DataIRON disk-based backup, which means that the data backup solution is tape-free, reducing the risks and burden of tape and providing an unprecedented level of reliability. Free yourself of the hassles of tape-based backup systems and provide your business the protection it needs from data disasters.
Automatic backups of your remote office data have never been easier. Manage, schedule and control your data backups based on your specific business needs with absolute control over every aspect of your protection policy. Be sure that your critical data is always available.
Insure your business data with DataIRON. The return on your investment will be far exceeded and you can operate your business with absolute peace of mine.
Find out how eIRONclad solutions can be used in your business today – Contact us to learn more.
Critical data files are selected for the backup process...
Each data file is check to determine if it has changed from the previous backup process...
All files are compressed up to 50 % of their original size to make more efficient use of bandwidth and storage space
Files are encrypted with 448 bit Blowfish to ensure that they are safe during transit and storage on the backup server. The encryption key is never passed in plain text to the backup server, nor is it used in the authentication process.
Your encrypted data is then transmitted via a secure link to our facility for storage. The files are locked down with solid encryption and state of the art breach prevention technologies and you can now rest knowing that your critical business files are safe from disaster.
Be confident with your data in our hands. We house your files in a non-human readable encrypted format while it is stored on our backup servers. This is to protect your sensitive information and lock your valuable data so that only authorized users can access it. Here is an example of what the files look like while they are on our servers.