eIRONclad Technology Solutions services forward thinking companies with their technology needs. As a San Diego based, full service Managed IT Provider, we design, install, monitor, and secure the IT infrastructure of some of San Diego's most awesome companies.

Our in-house support staff works with customers to solve technical issues while our engineering teams maintain the servers and cloud services that help our clients stay ahead of the curve.

Our people have a “can-do” attitude, a passion for technology, and love working with and helping others.

We are fortunate enough to work with great people across a broad range of sectors and our clients represent a wide variety of industries. Their IT needs range from a single server in their offices to very complex environments spread across hybrid clouds.

Since our inception our refreshingly different approach to managing IT and supporting customers has helped us grow organically year over year. We’d love to have you join our growing family of clients.

eironclad office building sign

95% of our customers stated that they would recommend us to a friend or colleague if asked who they trust for IT services. The other 5 % were just in a bad mood the day of the poll.

Why work with us?

Established in 2000

Experienced & Efficient

For over 15 years we have been delivering stability and value to the IT platforms that our clients rely on to operate their businesses.

Building a Better Mousetrap

We don't do status quo

We are constantly evolving and innovating, testing technologies and systems to dissect the fads from the future. Pushing the limits and seeking ways of doing things better.

Personal Service

Unmatched Support

We are as dedicated to customer service as we are to technology. You are our highest priority and we strive for an exceptional experience every time you work with us.